Aircraft and Passenger Handling
Every year, Mittarfeqarfiit handles a great number of landings and take-offs of commercial, charter and other aircrafts in Greenlandic airports and helicopter landing sites.
• Aircraft handling (mandatory)
• Passenger handling (upon request)
• Fuel service (excluding Kangerlussuaq Airport)
• Cabin cleaning (upon request)
• Catering (contact Hotel Kangerlussuaq email@example.com)
You will find service charges in the menu under “Fees and Charges”. Regarding large or permanent activities, it is possible to enter into a special agreement.
Load Control in relation to aircraft handling must always be performed in agreement with the individual airplane company’s procedures and rules for the aircraft type. It is therefore the responsibility of the aircraft operator to describe and deliver the procedures required for Load Control.
For further information, please contact the relevant airport directly.